All the candidates of KUPET - 2022 can download their Score Card. Answer Key has been already uploaded on the website. In case of any grievances, please send email at email@example.com till 26/12/2022 5:00 PM with subject "KUPET Grievances", after that no grievances will be entertained in this regard.
- Answer Key of KUPET-2022
Faculty Subjects (Click on Subject Name to Download the Answer Key) Science Mathematics Physics Chemistry Botany Zoology Social Science History Political Science Economics Psychology Geography Home Science Commerce Commerce Humanities Hindi English Sanskrit Philosphy Odia Bangla
- Master's degree or equivalent professional degree with at least 55 % marks in aggregate or its grade 'B' in the UGC 7-point scale or an equivalent grade.
- Candidates who have cleared the M. Phil / M. Tech./M. E./M. S./M. D. course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate; or its equivalent grade 'B' in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale in a grading system) and have successfully completed the M. Phil./ M. Tech./M. S. Degree shall be eligible to work towards the Ph. D.
- A relaxation of 5%, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/differently-abled and other categories of candidates as decided by the Commission from time to time
Faculty Subjects Science Mathematics Physics Chemistry Botany Zoology Social Science History Political Science Economics Psychology Geography Home Science Commerce Commerce Humanities Hindi English Sanskrit Philosphy Urdu Odia Bangla KU reserve all write to fill the seat in a subject or not, depending on availability of faculty & resources in the departments
- Exemption From Entrance Test
Candidates fulfilling one of the following criteria shall be exempted from Ph. D. entrance test (KUPET)
- Completed an M. Phil./ M. Tech /M. D/M. E/M. Pharm /M. Arch. or equivalent Degree from any other recognized Universities in India as per the UGC guidelines from time to time.
- Qualified in GATE / SET / NET /JEST Examination / teacher fellowship holder.
- Scholarship holder of National apex bodies as DST/ UGC/ CSIR / ICAR / ICMR /DBT/NBHM/MOTA/AYUSH.
- holds regular appointment as lecturer (after probation period or confirmation) in the University Departments/Colleges of this university, or any Govt. University / Colleges, who?s appointment has been made through Statuary Govt. Bodies.
- Holds the post of scientist in any National level Research Laboratory and has published at least one research papers in the refereed journals.
- Foreign nationals holding research visa issued as per the guidelines of HRD, Ministry of the Government of India, provided other eligibility conditions are met.
- Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET / DBT JRF/AYUSH/ICMRJRF, DST-INSPIRE or equivalent national level examination/fellowship (as identified by DRC)/GATE/JEST/NBHM/ teacher fellowship holder may directly appear for interview.
- Teachers, who are in service in the Kolhan University, may directly appear for interview.
- Candidates holding Junior Research fellowships or equivalent research positions in a projects, satisfying the minimum eligibility conditions (subject to selection by duly constituted committee as per the University norms for research projects) may also appear directly for interview.
- Scientists/professionals working at R&D institutes of the Government of India/State Government may directly appear for interview /e-interview, subject to fulfilling minimum eligibility criteria
- Exemption From Ph. D. Course Work
- All the candidates who are having M. Phil. / M. Tech/ M. D/ M. S/ M. Des. or equivalent degree are exempted from Course work. However, they have to appear in interview & prepare the synopsis & make the presentation.
- If a candidate has already completed the Pre-Ph. D. Course work or post PG Scientist training program or equivalent post PG training program of duration one year (two semester) at any Govt. University & Centrally Funded Institutions / Research Institution, may also be exempted from course work, with the approval of DRC.
- All those candidates who are exempted from the Ph. D. entrance test as well as Ph. D. Coursework, may submit their application along with synopsis directly, throughout the year. After this a DRC meeting /e-meeting for Synopsis presentation may be organized within one month, after satisfactory presentation, application should be processed for the Ph. D. registration.
- KUPET Pattern
Similar to CSIR/UGC NET.
Same as CSIR/UGC NET
- Extended Last Date
- Examination Date
Examination Date will be announced soon.
- Examination Pattern